Monday, May 21, 2007

Notebooks. 131-151

pg 135

I stand alone i hold a thousand lights in my teeth my throat is scted my voice rises on its own, without the charater only the rebek fuse the wise elder mothers and my handsom lonely sharp faced teen sisters.

i dont know why he says he stands alone it doesnet seem likehe is alone at all.. he is talking about his sisters and mother and handsom people i dont think he is alone...

pg 139

a writer with maids not in my book buddy never in my book my mother was a maid in el paso texas long enough are writers maids now? who do we cook for carnal carnala?\

the writer is talming about how writeers are like maids always cleaning up after thhemelsves in sence, editing papers, they are slaves to obervations always haveing to overrvies without even meening or wanting to sometimes. slaves to there inerpretations of things.

No comments: